Windows7 wireless, freezing, glitches general iffy gameplay

This section is used to report Technical Problems & Bugs to the developers of iSnooker. We will use the information here to improve iSnooker in future versions.
JayStar

Windows7 wireless, freezing, glitches general iffy gameplay

Postby JayStar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Hi all, I'm wondering if anybody else is having the same frustrating experiences and has any ideas as to what the problem is and how to rectify it.

I'm using a toshiba laptop with an i3 processor, 2gb ram 64bit operating system. I'm playing the game 50% or more of the time using this machine with a wireless broadband connection using virgins new hub, the speed and operation of the hub etc is absolutely fine. This set up can't be the problem surely. Oh I should mention I've tried the windows 7 version, vista and xp of isnooker and all seem to have the same issue.

My problem during gameplay is this. The game freezes countless times during shots or addressing balls, not every shot but enough to be extremely frustrating and slow my game play considerably. The roll of the ball is often very stuttery, if you get my meaning. Quite often it randomly miscues, most often when aiming at a colour. no exageration I can be to scale a few inches away from an object ball and when I strike the cue ball it just flys off in a random direction missing the object ball completely.

if someone can offer advice or indeed a solution to this I would be very gratefull. I've played the game on and off for a few years now and i really don't want to leave permanently as I do enjoy being around from time to time.

Cheers, Jay.

-DiLLiGaF-

Re: Windows7 wireless, freezing, glitches general iffy gameplay

Postby -DiLLiGaF- » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 am

I get the same ... stuttering balls and random "kicks"

Annoying ... but my PC is so old I expect it

Camera_cab

Re: Windows7 wireless, freezing, glitches general iffy gameplay

Postby Camera_cab » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi Jay, give me a shout on the game and I will talk you through some stuff and try get your snooker gaming back to normal

Return to “Report Technical Problems & Bugs”