Game reverting back to previous frame.

This section is used to report Technical Problems & Bugs to the developers of iSnooker. We will use the information here to improve iSnooker in future versions.
sebsyOTF

Game reverting back to previous frame.

Postby sebsyOTF » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Just had an odd happening.

Beat my opponent, started a new frame. He breaks, I play a cracking safety and just as the white stops the game reverts back to the end of the previous frame with just the pink and black on the table and gives me the points again for winning the frame.

Would be a lot more pissed off if it had happened further in to a frame, luckily after the break and one more shot it isn't so bad. Still, it's a big I haven't seen before, and hopefully don't again.

Still, not that I expect a reply, as the last bug I reported didn't garner a response. Baffling how after all this time, and for the price charged, things like this still happen. Sort it out.

ianm27

Re: Game reverting back to previous frame.

Postby ianm27 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Not seen this bug before, do you have the replay of the framed saved on your PC?

If so, can you send it to me ianm27@thesnookerclub.com

It sounds like it may have been a lag problem, either with the server or with your opponent, but if you have to replay then we can look into this for you,

sebsyOTF

Re: Game reverting back to previous frame.

Postby sebsyOTF » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Unfortunately I don't as I have frames not set to be saved. Just putting it out there, really.

Return to “Report Technical Problems & Bugs”