Jerky sight line and percentage blurred!

This section is used to report Technical Problems & Bugs to the developers of iSnooker. We will use the information here to improve iSnooker in future versions.
bookmatch

Jerky sight line and percentage blurred!

Postby bookmatch » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Has anyone had, or got a solution for the sight line, whilst lining a shot up, being terribly sensitive and jerky? Making the game impossible to play. Also the percentage number next to the cue ball is unreadable because it is so blurred.

ianm27

Re: Jerky sight line and percentage blurred!

Postby ianm27 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Have you tried to completly un-install iSnooker, clear cookies and temp internet files, re-boot your PC and then re-install iSnooker.

bookmatch

Postby bookmatch » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have. I`ve done all of the things you suggested and in addition have run several cleaning/anti virus scans to clean up my pc but still no help. It is very frustrating indeed. I have also tried, in option, adjusting the settings to the same as my friends settings (which work perfectly) and still no good. to clarify the problem, if I move the sight line near to the pocket and then increase the power to 100% (which has always helped with fine tuning) and try to adjust it, the sight line then jumps in some cases up to a full pockets width one way or the other! I am not new to this game so have a full understanding of how it should work. I have also tried a different mouse mat and mouse.

ianm27

Postby ianm27 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:00 pm

By sight line I assume you mean the error shadow.

Are you running any other programs whilst playing snooker and is your graphics card and DirectX up to date?

Return to “Report Technical Problems & Bugs”