Conceding frame of races bug

This section is used to report Technical Problems & Bugs to the developers of iSnooker. We will use the information here to improve iSnooker in future versions.
THE_GRIM_REAPER

Conceding frame of races bug

Postby THE_GRIM_REAPER » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:17 am

Well is an old bug but must read it: Lets say it is 0-0 and race to 2, during in the game when to a player appears "-1 up to -9" and he concede, sometimes this bug happend: he lose instanted THE NEXT FRAME and the old one is like he lose it when that "-1 up to -9 appears, so the score will be 2-0 instanted of 1-0.
Last edited by THE_GRIM_REAPER on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

sisko147

Re: Tournament conceding frame bug

Postby sisko147 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

this has happened to me several times and is very irtritating, it seems to happen more when there is alot of lag on the server and if u concede b4 the details come up saying that you have lost and are 1-0 down its at that point that the server seems to slow down and also take the concede as conceding the next frame aswell and finishes the game...
at least thats how it has happened to me more than a few times...but its just one situation that it has occurred there could be a few things that trigger it.
id also advise that if anybody uses utorrent to download that they switch it off while playing isnooker if you use a wireless connection for your internet as i have found that if i leave my downloads going that the game starts to lag a very very lot and also seems to affect how the game runs aswell...ive tried alsorts to remedy the problem,changed ports in utorrent limited the download and upload speeds and even stopped all but one download so to limit the bandwidth it takes up but none of them make any difference utorrent has to be turned off in order to play isnooker witout any problems...

THE_GRIM_REAPER

Postby THE_GRIM_REAPER » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:13 am

I know mate, happend to me too that is why I post lol. Hope it will get sorted on new version and if any mod or admin see this topic please post a replay! Thanks.

AJC_LFC

Postby AJC_LFC » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:49 am

This happened to me in the main lobby a few days ago, merged the two games we played and instead of losing the frame and points for the first game, i lost them for the both games even though we only played once

THE_GRIM_REAPER

Postby THE_GRIM_REAPER » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 am

AJC_LFC wrote:This happened to me in the main lobby a few days ago, merged the two games we played and instead of losing the frame and points for the first game, i lost them for the both games even though we only played once

So it happend in main lobbys too :o bad news :(

sisko147

Postby sisko147 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:47 am

ive not had it happen in main lobby but it occurs alot to me in tourn lobby and exhibition lobby too...
i hope its gonna be fixed soon i always have it happen to me when i am finally playing well( which never lasts long lol) i start to look like i might do well in a tourn and then bamm out i go because i conceded first frame once i needed too many snookers and the stupid daft game decides ive played both frames and conceded both...
its not funny when it happens lol...
i dont need help losing am one of the best on isnooker for it, help is not required.... please sort it soon...

THE_GRIM_REAPER

Postby THE_GRIM_REAPER » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:44 am

sisko147 wrote:ive not had it happen in main lobby but it occurs alot to me in tourn lobby and exhibition lobby too...
i hope its gonna be fixed soon i always have it happen to me when i am finally playing well( which never lasts long lol) i start to look like i might do well in a tourn and then bamm out i go because i conceded first frame once i needed too many snookers and the stupid daft game decides ive played both frames and conceded both...
its not funny when it happens lol...
i dont need help losing am one of the best on isnooker for it, help is not required.... please sort it soon...

Who says is funny :roll:

sisko147

Postby sisko147 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:27 am

lol nobody m8 just saying i didnt find it funny when it does it to me, am sure nobody else does either...

altough some im very sure will be more miffed at it than i was, losing is just a fact of the game, but some dont half get aggrovated when they get beat by a lower rated player lol so i can only imagine what they think when they lose having not actually played the entire match...

i think that the way some players treat lower rated guys when they pull of an upset victory is very bad, needs putting a stop to really... thankfully not all higher rated players are that way... most are very nice even when losing as it should be...

THE_GRIM_REAPER

Postby THE_GRIM_REAPER » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:42 am

Truth about rating mate, that is the reason which makes this bug major or dangerous lol...Still no mods replay at this topic that disappoint me :( Everyone who read this topic should unserstand it is not a minor bug problem...After I read AJC_LFC message I edit text of this post now is more clear to understand what about it is.

SuperScrewy

Re: Conceding frame of races bug

Postby SuperScrewy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Wow, almost a year since last post about this and the bug is still there ?

Ive lost a few matches this week because of this bug and its starting to get annoying.

Another one is 'abort match' doesnt do anything, you HAVE to force forfeit to get off a table if an opponent has gone offline, not fair to them ratings wise.

Also another one ive found lately is a line-up error. Lets say you're on the baulk like, aiming at a red to pot in a black pocket but you have to go close to blue on the way. The red as you look at it is left of the blue, so if you do hit the blue, you're gonna hit or miss to the left of the red your aiming at. But NO ! you hit the blue and somehow against all laws of physics and probability, you hit the red aswell, on the RIGHT hand side, sending it wide left of the pocket !!!

Amazing to behold, i wish id made a note of the replay files to send in the few times its happened.

Return to “Report Technical Problems & Bugs”