*Voodoo Prize Tourney's/League's/Promotion's - 1 July 2015*

Voodoo info, upcoming tourney's, events, leagues, members questions. etc
jUstcAllmEdOc

*Voodoo Prize Tourney's/League's/Promotion's - 1 July 2015*

Postby jUstcAllmEdOc » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:08 pm

The Voodoo Admin may offer up Prize Tourney's/League's/Promotion's for the Members of The Voodoo Snooker League, occasionally, and these Prizes are fully guaranteed to be sent to Voodoo members who have won them..

HTD's/TD's of The Voodoo Snooker League that offer up Prizes for any Voodoo Prize Tourney's/League's/Promotion's, that they set up, in which Prizes are offered up by them, are solely their responsibility to get said Prizes, to me, justcallmedoc@thesnookerclub.com before any of the above have started.. Any Prizes offered up by Voodoo HTD's/TD's and not received by me, in a timely manner, will become null and void for said Prize Tourney's/League's/Promotion's and will not be the responsibility of The Voodoo Snooker League Head Admin/Admin to provide..

Any Members of the Voodoo Snooker League that offers to donate Prizes to any Prize Tourney's/League's/Promotion's, either set up by Voodoo Admin or Voodoo HTD's/TD's, must be received by me to the above email addy before the Prize Tourney's/League's/Promotion's begin.. Any Prizes that said Voodoo Member/Members were suppose to send and didn't, said Prize/Prizes become null and void for said Prize
Tourney's/League's/Promotion's and will not be the responsibility of The Voodoo Snooker League Head Admin/Admin to provide..

Should I find that any Prize/Prizes, donated and emailed to me, have been used for anything other then the donation to the Prize Tourney's/League's/Promotion's intended for, I will consider it a mistake and bad book keeping, on the donator/donators part and simply remove the days from the account/accounts, the Prize donation/donations were used for.. Before removing any days from an account/accounts, I will contact the donator/donators involved, with a chance to send me another donation to cover this mistake..

Additional Rules and Guidelines may be added at anytime and all are subject to change..
Should changes be made, the date on this topic title will be changed at that time..
Please watch for updates..

Should the Voodoo Staff/Voodoo Members feel I may have missed adding something or simply want to make a suggestion, feel free to email me..

Final Determination on any matter above, if need be, will be that of Voodoo Head Admin, Hold_On aka Desy..

***Desy and I reserve the right to edit any of the Staff's topics if we feel it in The Voodoo Snooker Leagues best interest***

Return to “Voodoo Snooker League Lounge”