Forum Spam Issues (being fixed)

This is a general discussion area, open to everyone. You can chat about anything provided you follow our Rules of Conduct (see Announcements)
Stratician
Site Admin

Forum Spam Issues (being fixed)

Postby Stratician » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:26 pm

I'm very sorry for the issues with the forum. It has been going on for far too long as you know. We'll be working on this today and have this resolved shortly. We'll then see that some new changes are brought to the game / website. Apologies for my lack of presence over recent years.

sisko-rhodes-2016

Re: Forum Spam Issues (being fixed)

Postby sisko-rhodes-2016 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:00 pm

credit were credit is due here sorted it straight away nice one brandon m8 was sick of tryin to translate russian lol

pot_shot

Postby pot_shot » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:41 am

Yep this is fixed now we will most probably get the odd few spam posts as the spammers forum accounts will still be active i suppose but not sure anyway i will deal with any Spam when I see any and block them from the forum altogether etc !

BAM_BAM

Postby BAM_BAM » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:30 am

oh my god ,Im not on isnooker anymore but receiving a lot of pm messages from spammers. how are they sending multiple messages to ppls private email accounts. I have had to block pm messages from friends now to block them. im getting messages on 8 year old forum accounts that shouldn't even be active anymore.

Return to “General Discussion”