isnooker championship event

Discuss your ideas for improving iSnooker with other members.
siscapone-2016

isnooker championship event

Postby siscapone-2016 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:56 am

why not have an annual isnooker championships, in same style as real snooker world championship... small entry fee to cover winner and runner up prizes am sure plenty would enter and could poss use the event to attract new members... worth considering surely

Pred.3

Re: isnooker championship event

Postby Pred.3 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Always said this would be great.

A real tournament, with the same best-of's.

siscapone-2016

Postby siscapone-2016 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:22 pm

yh i think would be a great addition to game, id even be happy to help organise it but would need help and also def need admin on side, would take some time to get format correct and to have proper pre defined rules and stuff but well worth the effort i think, bit of advertisement of an online snooker world championships ( as isnooker attracts members worldwide i dont see an issue with it being touted as world champ) may well see an increase in members espec if one of entry stipulations is at least 3 months of membership on acc entered... and of course only 1 account per member so persons such as myself who have 2 acc active some with more must give details of all active accounts so to make sure of fair play to all.
would prob have to be qualifying rounds aswell as pre determined ranking of top players.
as i said a lot to think of and discuss so really does need brandon and admin mods on side... could be great fun!!!

siscapone-2016

Postby siscapone-2016 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:59 am

guess this must not be as popular as i expected it would be lol not even any support from admin or those running the game, such a shame as would have served as a platform for uture advertising for new members i think

Return to “Suggestions”