New Version Update Problems

Use this section if you have a problem on iSnooker and wish to get help from other members of the community. If your problem is something that cannot be solved by Members / Moderators of iSnooker you should contact support@thesnookerclub.com as well as tech@thesnookerclub.com
Yan

New Version Update Problems

Postby Yan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I've just installed the latest version v2.1.09 for Windows 7 and after the instal process entered the lobby eagerly anticipating all new stuff. Not to be disappointed with the new content I do however have another problem. My tournament and lobby ratings have both been reset to 1200, my virtual cash has been set to $0.00 and I now only have the house cue. I know that if you look at my playing stats then you could argue that I haven't lost a lot lol but I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if so how did you get your stats back. I'm not the greatest player but it take a long time to build up my little stash and I'm disappointed that its all gone boo hoo.

Thanks, Ian

ianm27

Re: New Version Update Problems

Postby ianm27 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:52 pm

With the introduction of the new version and the new way of awarding XP (Experience) Points everyone's Virtual Cash and Rating were re-set; Virtual cash to $0 and Rating to 1200.

Your Stats remain the same ie number of games played, High Break, Highest Rating etc.

To obtain coloured text you have to get to level 3; to obtain diferent cues you have to get to level 5 and then you are able to buy new cues, provided you have earnt sufficient Virtual Cash.

dark_destroyer

Postby dark_destroyer » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am

Highest Rateing was reset to ian

ianm27

Postby ianm27 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 am

:oops: me bad....so it was

Yan

Postby Yan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank you for showing me the light Ian - let the challenge begin lol

x-fighter

Postby x-fighter » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:48 am

Another problem with this latest update
everytime i try and open up the game i'm asked to install Directx update now come on i have the latest on installed . I am running on XP

ianm27

Postby ianm27 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 am

There seems to be a problem with the installer for the latest version that was released last night (Sunday)

For the moment try downloading the XP version as this seems to work for most players.

http://www.thesnookerclub.com/download.php

x-fighter

Postby x-fighter » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:29 pm

2 for bugs not been sorted out in last 2 updates.

first if your opponent is on a colour and the cue ball is touching the brown so he rolls of brown so you are snookered behind brown this is an illegal shot.
second your on a colour touching ball so you nominate that ball as your colour then play the cue ball away to safety the game calls a foul hows that right?

Also old V1.87 bug of cue ball going through bottom cush is back

DaveH

Postby DaveH » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:02 pm

x-fighter wrote:first if your opponent is on a colour and the cue ball is touching the brown so he rolls of brown so you are snookered behind brown this is an illegal shot.

Sorry but this is a legal shot if he's on a colour and touching the brown he doesn't have to hit a colour as the ball on is the brown exactly if you were nestled in the pack of reds touching ball you can play away no foul but the game should ask you to nominate

x-fighter wrote:second your on a colour touching ball so you nominate that ball as your colour then play the cue ball away to safety the game calls a foul hows that right?

Agree thats not right it's basically the same shot as in no1 but if your on a colour touching ball the game should ask you to nominate

LURKY28

Postby LURKY28 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:06 am

i dont know why the game creators messed with the eyecmam view it was perfect before update now the cues are not round for a start .lol and are stupidly diprapraportioned to size kof cueball in the SHOTBOX. it makes no difference to players who use tip view but to those of us who dont its more than a slight ennoyance :x had to change whole way of aiming

Return to “Help & Support Area”