New Version Update Problems

Use this section if you have a problem on iSnooker and wish to get help from other members of the community. If your problem is something that cannot be solved by Members / Moderators of iSnooker you should contact support@thesnookerclub.com as well as tech@thesnookerclub.com
Camera_cab

Re: New Version Update Problems

Postby Camera_cab » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:44 pm

LURKY28 wrote:i dont know why the game creators messed with the eyecmam view it was perfect before update now the cues are not round for a start .lol and are stupidly diprapraportioned to size kof cueball in the SHOTBOX. it makes no difference to players who use tip view but to those of us who dont its more than a slight ennoyance :x had to change whole way of aiming

I cant tell any difference with the eye-cam at all. (which doesnt mean anything as we dont get told about what exactly has been changed in any update)

what view do you use?
Have you tried pressing F6 and putting it onto 'High-Graphic Detail' ?

MaximumMan

Postby MaximumMan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 am

Camera_cab wrote:
LURKY28 wrote:i dont know why the game creators messed with the eyecmam view it was perfect before update now the cues are not round for a start .lol and are stupidly diprapraportioned to size kof cueball in the SHOTBOX. it makes no difference to players who use tip view but to those of us who dont its more than a slight ennoyance :x had to change whole way of aiming

I cant tell any difference with the eye-cam at all. (which doesnt mean anything as we dont get told about what exactly has been changed in any update)

what view do you use?

Stu, It does tell you exactly what they've done in each update in the snooker folder My computer / Local disk (c:) / Programme files / iSnooker / and text file called Read Me
Play hard, Go PRO

Camera_cab

Postby Camera_cab » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Maximum_Man wrote:
Camera_cab wrote:

what view do you use?

Stu, It does tell you exactly what they've done in each update in the snooker folder My computer / Local disk (c:) / Programme files / iSnooker / and text file called Read Me

I should have maybe highlighted the word 'EXACTLY'............. :P

Return to “Help & Support Area”