slow n fast

Use this section if you have a problem on iSnooker and wish to get help from other members of the community. If your problem is something that cannot be solved by Members / Moderators of iSnooker you should contact support@thesnookerclub.com as well as tech@thesnookerclub.com
ianm27

Re: slow n fast

Postby ianm27 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:19 pm

OK, hopefully then Brandon can identify the problem if it has something to do with Windows 8 and resolve it :)

Bob-d-break-builder

Re: slow n fast

Postby Bob-d-break-builder » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:07 pm

1st thing, right click on taskbar, select task manager, see whats using a lot cpu or memory...
When you buy a new computer they put a lot of crap on it thats not needed and a lot of starts when windows starts.
The only thing windows needs to start on startup is your virus protection, so to sort this out, go to start menu, in the search bar type in msconfig, in there click the startup tab, untick all boxes except the one that is your virus protection.

That will help your system speed and performance too.............

if that dont help............

Try this mate and let me know if it helps solve your problem.

Click your start menu, in there right click on my computer, go to properties, on the left side select advanced system settings, in the performance section click settings. select adjust for best performance.

This will help your system speed up a lot.

To revert back to default settings, follow steps again and select let my computer choose whats best.
snooker loopy nuts is this game

Return to “Help & Support Area”