Dark Green Table Setting ?

Use this section if you have a problem on iSnooker and wish to get help from other members of the community. If your problem is something that cannot be solved by Members / Moderators of iSnooker you should contact support@thesnookerclub.com as well as tech@thesnookerclub.com
PocketRonnie

Dark Green Table Setting ?

Postby PocketRonnie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Is there any way that I can set the dark green table as my default table each time I login to iSnooker ? I thing the dark green cloth is visually more appealing.

DaveH

Re: Dark Green Table Setting ?

Postby DaveH » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 pm

No you need to change it every time you go to a table

Bob-d-break-builder

Postby Bob-d-break-builder » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:13 am

There is yes, there is always a way to everything ;)

Its a very simple process but you have to change a file.

Go to your hard drive,

Like this,............. click my computer, select c: then go in to programme files, there you will find isnooker folder, in that folder select the folder that says graphics, then select the folder names HUD,
In there you will find a image called tableqgreen1, and a tableqgreen2, simply copy the tablegreen2 file on to your desktop, rename it to tableqgreen1 and then copy back to overwrite the existing one, you will now always have dark green table :)

Or... this is the way I did it to mine,

Rather than copy the file, just delete the greentable1 file, and rename your greentable2 file to greentable1 ...

Hope this helps you mate.
snooker loopy nuts is this game

nookerman147

Postby nookerman147 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:24 pm

excellent answer bob ,,,now is there any way i can get the roullette wheel to stop on my numbers more often,, legally of course :lol:

Bob-d-break-builder

Postby Bob-d-break-builder » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:27 am

nookerman147 wrote:excellent answer bob ,,,now is there any way i can get the roullette wheel to stop on my numbers more often,, legally of course :lol:

Yes mate there is a very simple solution to this too.

Simple make a roulette wheel of your own with all your favourite numbers on, this way your guaranteed to win every time :)

PocketRonnie

Postby PocketRonnie » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Bob-d-break-builder wrote:There is yes, there is always a way to everything ;)

Its a very simple process but you have to change a file.

Go to your hard drive,

Like this,............. click my computer, select c: then go in to programme files, there you will find isnooker folder, in that folder select the folder that says graphics, then select the folder names HUD,
In there you will find a image called tableqgreen1, and a tableqgreen2, simply copy the tablegreen2 file on to your desktop, rename it to tableqgreen1 and then copy back to overwrite the existing one, you will now always have dark green table :)

Or... this is the way I did it to mine,

Rather than copy the file, just delete the greentable1 file, and rename your greentable2 file to greentable1 ...

Hope this helps you mate.

Tried that but it didn't change ? I set the tableq , tableqgreen1 and the tableqgreen2 all to dark green. But its still displaying the light green table ? Nuts if you ask me lol

Bob-d-break-builder

Postby Bob-d-break-builder » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:26 am

Not sure then m8, that's all I changed and mine is in dark green always, unless there is just summat wrong with mine lol

Return to “Help & Support Area”