(frustrated)

Use this section if you have a problem on iSnooker and wish to get help from other members of the community. If your problem is something that cannot be solved by Members / Moderators of iSnooker you should contact support@thesnookerclub.com as well as tech@thesnookerclub.com
Theo.75

(frustrated)

Postby Theo.75 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 pm

is there anyone who can help me become better in this game. i already lose 200 points in 2 days where is the fun. or is this game only made fore the good and lucky players (frustrated)

ZORRO

Re: (frustrated)

Postby ZORRO » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Play, play, and play some more!
Quit your job, and play even more, say 12 hours per day.
You`ll become a great player, and just when you`ve mastered it, Brandon will change it. :lol:

ZORRO

siskorhodes

Re: (frustrated)

Postby siskorhodes » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:48 am

zorro is right im afraid play play play is best way to get better...
if you ask some of the higher rated guys for some pointers they are usually happy to do so in exchange a for a race to 3 and chance at getting a few high breaks...
but best advice I can give you is prac on pro for a good half hour to an hour before going on the game, and even better if your familiar with the rules for billiards prac on that as it will help you work out the different angles etc... needed and you've only got 3 balls to deal with while you play...

Return to “Help & Support Area”