Fouls not giving right points

Use this section if you have a problem on iSnooker and wish to get help from other members of the community. If your problem is something that cannot be solved by Members / Moderators of iSnooker you should contact support@thesnookerclub.com as well as tech@thesnookerclub.com
sebsyOTF

Fouls not giving right points

Postby sebsyOTF » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:18 pm

If a player fouls on a colour, but fouls by missing the colour altogether, only 4 points are awarded to the opponent, even if the player was aiming for blue, pink or black.

Seriously, how can something as stupid as this still be in the game that has been going for so many years and expects us to pay £24 PER YEAR?

All the updates that keep getting rolled out yet you still can't program something so simple? Get it sorted.

ianm27

Re: Fouls not giving right points

Postby ianm27 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:11 pm

As far as I'm aware this is not a fault.

I know I've played games where I've been in a snooker and aiming for say the pink, missed and my opponent has received 6 points.

If this has happened to you, do you have the replay and if so can you send it to me at ianm27@thesnookerclub.com and I can check this apparent bug.

Replays of your games are saved on your hard drive, if the option has been ticked under File, Auto Save Frame from the menu bar at the top of your screen, and can be found at: c:/users/public/public documents/memirgames/isnooker/replays

Return to “Help & Support Area”